SARTEL‘s mission is to allocate and optimally use human, productive and useful resources to make its offer of products and services competitive, professional, flexible and qualitatively impeccable, while respecting strategic positioning and long-term profitability.
Addressing the market, SARTEL pursues the constant improvement of performance at all levels, in order to fully and promptly satisfy the needs of each customer, in compliance with the laws and mandatory standards. In particular:
- The Organization promotes the professionalism and moral integrity of all employees through continuous training courses in the field, which provides the utmost professionalism in carrying out the tasks assigned;
- The Organization pays particular attention to the choice of supplier companies;
- The Organization carries out actions to avoid non-compliance, in a sector of frequent and radical regulatory changes, also thanks to the constant commitment of the employee body, attentive and interpreting the customer’s needs;
- The achievement of the objectives will be constantly monitored through the analysis of performance indicators and customer satisfaction;
- The objectives of the quality period will be defined at least annually by the Management and communicated to all employees;
- The Management guarantees that the quality system complies with the requirements of ISO 9001: 2015 and, therefore, represents the manifestation of the company’s commitment to continuous improvement.
For this reason the General Management of the company through courses, meetings and communications ensures that, as stated above, is at all levels of the company understood, implemented and supported. The General Management, for its part, undertakes to periodically review its Quality Policy to ensure its continued suitability.
The Directorate General